As self-catering cottage owners are already committed though standards of cleanliness. The safety and wellbeing of our guests is very important to us and details of our planned safety measures are set out below.
We have carried out a Coronavirus risk assessment of the cottage and as a result:
1. Our housekeeper will wear the recommended equipment to protect herself and guests when entering the cottage.
2. We have contactless key collection.
3.Prior to arrival all guests will be asked to confirm if they or any of their party have shown symptoms. If they have symptoms or are self-isolating or awaiting a test result you/they will not be able to stay at the cottage.
4. Anti-viral disinfectant is to be used to sanitise all surfaces and heavy-duty items.
5. Anti-viral hand sanitiser and wipes will be available at the cottage.
6. Our housekeeper will work to the Government's "Covid Secure"guidelines.
7. We will have longer "fire breaks" between booking whenever possible.
8. On the day of departure we ask that you put the cutlery into the dishwasher and turn it on. We would also appreciate it if you could open the upstairs windows (very slightly) to encourage air circulation.